Monday, June 9, 2008

Family Day at Wild Wild Wet

Really not the day for a water theme park -- it's raining! Hard!! Although I was just playing the camera-woman for the whole day, the cold water still got me fever for the next day.

But to the kids it was really a great experience. Just look at them screaming, running around, even brought me some "yesterday once more" feelings.

This theme park is rather small, compared to the ones I visited before, like the one in Gold Coast, and Sunway Lagoon in Malaysia. But nevertheless you can find some routine things like "Tsunami Lake", "Floating River", etc. And the mose exciting one will be this -- (Heard the screaming?)

The location of Wild Wild Wet is not that bad, as I imagined before. 10-15 min walk from the Pasir Ris MRT station, just next to the resort. Would be nice for a family's 2D1N package. What I like most is the latest EHub shopping centre just besides it, where you can hardly imagine that so many restaurants under one roof, especially in such a suburb area in Singapore!

No comments: